Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | email@example.com
Posted on 2021.04.07
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Marketing, Research, Sales
Dean Corporation is looking for a Marketing Intern that will join our premium fashion and activewear brand. You must be willing to participate in active research of current and relevant market trend analysis of the fashion and active industry. This can be an exciting opportunity with hands-on experience such as coming up with fresh promotional ideas, planning out the marketing timeline, and assisting in content creation for the brand’s marketing related activities. We are looking for someone preferably with a keen interest in fashion marketing and/or the health/wellness, activewear space.
– Work with Marketing Manager to support social media marketing campaigns, including curating content, scheduling posts, and pitching content ideas.
– Drive user engagement and support customer service by replying to comments and monitoring response trends
– Assist with brand’s campaigns and projects within Brand Marketing and Communications
– Help ensure ambassadors receive product as requested, and as new product is released monthly
– Assist with tracking and logging all ambassador posts
– Research and Evaluate potential partners based on factors such as engagement, audience, and content quality
– Support the onboarding of new ambassadors, and help ensure that all existing partnerships run smoothly
– Help maintain influencer records containing info such as addresses, sizes, management contact info, etc.
– Majoring in Marketing, Communications or another business-related field
– Passion for social media marketing and knowledge of brand-relevant social influencers
– Ability to troubleshoot and be flexible in a fast-moving, multi-tasking environment
– Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective best practices
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Native/Fluent in English and Korean with good communication skills in written and spoken English
At Dean Corporation, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive brands and software technologies that transform how we live or do business. Our success in creating innovative brands and software products are ultimately rooted in one driving force – our people. Our casual and flexible work environment encourages creativity and collaboration so that you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects while pursuing your interests and growing at both a professional and personal level. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of our innovation at its best!
서울시 마포구 서강로13길 3 / Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea