Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 2021.04.08
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Trade
– Send arrival notice and arrange the import customs clearance & delivery
– Transmit import relevant data to Customs before the arrival of cargo
– Invoicing to Overseas agent or customer
– Properly managing the irregularity to the customers in time
– Prepare preliminary claim letters to the airlines
[Note] This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the on-going needs of the organization.
Experience & Qualifications Requirement
– At least 1 ~ 3 years of experience in forwarding company
– To be able to write, read, listen and speak English
– To have a good communication skills
– Possibly work at weekend duty
– Proactively comprehensive understanding at the System
Headquartered in Germany, Dachser is one of the world’s leading logistics providers. Using its own in-house developed IT-systems, Dachser incorporates transport, warehousing, and value-added services to provide comprehensive supply chain solutions.
Thanks to some 31,000 employees based in 393 locations all over the globe, Dachser generated a consolidated net revenue of approximately EUR 5.7 billion in 2019. The same year, the logistics provider handled a total of 80.6 million shipments weighing 41.0 million metric tons. Country organizations represent Dachser in 44 countries.
In Asia, Dachser employs more than 1,696 people in 48 locations in 12 Business Areas. Its Asia Pacific Regional Head Office is located in Hong Kong. For more information about Dachser, please visit http://www.dachser.hk / http://www.dachser.kr
서울 마포구 동교동 159-1 양화로 165, 상진빌딩 9층 / Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea