Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | email@example.com
Posted on 2021.04.20
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Accounting
The purpose of the position is to support general process of accounting including reviewing tax-invoice, EV subsidy collections and cash applications. And also support other functions from finance perspective to enhance business productivity.
• Issue E-tax invoice upon request from Sales & Service team for registration of customer car
• Timely issue Body Shop E-tax invoice upon request from Part Advisor
• Check the required document for subsidy application for each local government and closely communicate with Sales and Delivery team
• Review daily E-tax invoice
• To support preparing audit, CIT requirements
• To support reviewing T&E documents that submitted by Tesla employees
• Support Sales team to collect original subsidy application documents from customer
• Apply for subsidy approval on daily basis and check the pending approvals with local government. Also, be the main contact person for the receiving of the approval notice from the local government
• Make sure required documents are prepared and checked according to the payment schedule and manage the aging subsidy receivables in line with the government regulatory requirements
• Able to operate effectively in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company
• Outstanding attention to detail and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills, with ability to quickly develop strong, strategic and positive working relationships across all levels and functions
• Self-starting and proactive, with an organized and focused approach
• Able to follow oral and written instructions
Tesla Korea/테슬라 코리아
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable transportation and electricity consumption by designing and manufacturing electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Based in California, Tesla employs more than 13,000 people across four continents, and manufactures cars at our factory in Fremont, California. We are currently constructing the Gigafactory–the world’s largest lithium ion battery factory–in Sparks, Nevada, and have already begun producing Tesla Energy battery storage products.
Tesla Motors currently produces two premium EVs–Model S and Model X–engineered from the ground up to be the world’s best car and SUV, respectively. Model S received Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, and achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA. The recently released Model X includes the first ever falcon wing doors, as well as Tesla’s award-winning electric all-wheel drive powertrain. Both vehicles come with free road trip access to more than 600 Tesla Supercharger stations—the world’s fastest EV charging technology. Model 3, our third generation EV, is currently under development.
Tesla Energy produces the Powerwall, a residential battery pack, as well as commercial and utility-grade Powerpack storage systems designed to help reduce electricity costs, smooth consumption and create a more resilient electricity grid.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone; you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult.
서울시 강남구 영동대로