Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 2021.04.21
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : General office work
Deta AI Consulting Pvt Ltd, based out of Hyderabad. Our company is an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based market intelligence dashboard for global executives.
As an Indian company, we have done business with more than 60 Korean companies in the past 12 months. We are hence very eager and interested in the Korean market, and want to incorporate a company in Republic of Korea so that we can better serve our clients in Korea. We also have the OASIS certificate as part of completion of the OASIS program in KSGC.
Strategic Research Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Establish market expertise in the relevant industry (automotive, chemical, petrochemical,
pharmaceutical, food and beverage), contribute market insights and analyst briefings.
– Conducting primary and secondary research, responsible to execute market research and
– Develop relationships and conduct interviews with industry experts for the purpose of
gathering primary data as well as produce research reports on market dynamics in the
– Author market/Industry white papers, syndicate reports and articles.
– Finalize Table of contents/scope/structure of the market research studies.
– Estimate market sizes and forecasting.
– Maintain project plan to deliver the report on deadlines.
– Analyze the MICRO and MACRO markets with respect to strategic issues, opportunities,
market trends, competitor perspective and other such high-level segments.
A strategic research consultant is expected to understand, assimilate, analyze and author reports in their respective industry vertical. The consultants are expected to own their domain and gain expertise over a period of time.
Strategic Research Consultant
Location of Posting: Seoul, South Korea
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Salary: 2 Million ~ 2.5 Million ₩ per month + Perks/Benefits
• Any Business/Finance/Marketing Management Degree or MBA
• English Proficiency: Reading, Writing and Speaking
The Indian Chamber of Commerce in the Republic of Korea (ICCK) is a non-profit organization whose objective is to promote the business interests of its members involved in business or trade between India and the Republic of Korea. Our mission is to assemble the trade & business communities of India and Korea under one common platform and work cooperatively, so as to contribute to the development of bilateral business, and thereby contributing to the economic development of the respective nations. We are committed to assist all our registered members in locating and communicating with business partners from across the globe by exchanging trade & investment information. As a representative of the industry, ICCK will serve as the first port of call for the broader business community and work with the government to raise awareness on sector specific policy issues and assist in building consensus on trade, commerce and investment issues.
서울시 서초구 헌릉로7 4층 / Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea