Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 2021.04.26
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Accounting, Finance
Support Japan & Korea FOBO markets by providing timely, accurate and cost-effective financial and management reporting in accordance with local requirements and PEP policies. Responsible for maintaining a strong internal control environment and implementing and overseeing efficient, well-controlled financial transaction processing systems for these countries.
1. Balance Sheet Reviews (BSR) – Prepare Quarterly BSR templates for review by ASIA BU and APAC Sector Controllers required in line with Sector SoX control. Ensure timely completion of open action items.
2. Financial Reporting – Monitors the close process, working closely with MU, Outsource bookkeepers and IBM SSC and submission to Reporting COE on a monthly/quarterly basis as per Sector reporting calendar (SAP Close, Flash Reporting, Case Sales Volume, Prelim and Final confirmation, BAIC, QoE, Policy Exception, Representation Letter, A&M/STB FIFO, KPMG P&L Analysis, BS Variance Analysis, OCF/KPI review, Volume, BSHS etc). Leads Statutory Accounts / Local GAAP filings and Dividend payouts
3.Transaction Processing – Ensure transactions are executed in accordance with PI policies; within the defined control parameters & in accordance with the assigned authorization. Manage the STB / A&M claim verification & processing process in close coordination with MUs. Manages G&A monitoring & processing. Provide payment and accounting instructions to IBM SSC. Drives process efficiency to accelerate close as per Sector timeline.
4. Global Control Standards (GCS) – Develop and implement policies and procedures that support efficient, well-controlled financial transaction processing systems and which are responsive to the needs of customers, suppliers and internal partners. Support APAC BU Controller in driving GCS agenda for Japan and Korea including timely completion of self-testing by MUs & IBM Team and all other GCS initiatives. Support Internal Controls Manager in ensuring timely implementation of internal and corporate audit recommendations
5. Governance – Perform STB/A&M spend audit of our business partners to ensure compliance with terms and conditions of annual co-op agreement. Review of G&A spend as per SOA.
6. Credit Management/CAPEX proposals/Agreement Reviews – Support APAC BU Controller in annual credit limit review of bottlers, alignment with MUs on credit limits. Obtain approvals on credit limits as per SOA and communicate to PWF. Review CAPEX proposals of MUs and ensure compliance with SOA by MUs
7. Coaching and Leading – Develop requisite understanding of PEP Finance Policies (STB/A&M, Smart Spend, SOA, Capitalization, etc)
• Bachelor/Master degrees in Accounting or Finance or related fields
• 7+ years of experience in finance function of reputable organizations or accounting firms.
• Sound accounting background and strong analytical skills
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Good team player/people management skills
• Understanding of statutory requirements and PI policies
• Reasonable command over English language, both written and oral
• Ability to work with diverse teams across various geographies
• Building cross functional, cross divisional partnerships to create synergies
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Exposure to franchise businesses, SAP system and Global Control Standards/COSO framework
• Basic HFM knowledge
한국펩시콜라는 미국의 투자법인으로서 펩시콜라, 게토레이, 트로피카나쥬스, 마운틴듀, 미린다 등의 음료 브랜드와 치토스, 썬칩, 레이즈 등의 스낵브랜드를 가지고 있는 소비재 회사입니다. 한국에서는 롯데칠성과 롯데제과를 통하여 제품을 판매하고 있으며 항상 소비자들의 건강과 행복한 생활을 책임지는 역량있는 회사입니다.
서울 강남구 대치동 945-10 KT&G 코스모대치타워 14층/ Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea