Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 2021.04.29
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : BIO, Strategic Planning
Job Title: Sr. Business Development Manager, Organic & WIAS Asia Pacific & Japan
Division : Chromatography Mass Spectroscopy Division (CMD)
Reports to : Sr. Commercial Director, CMD APJ
Location : Korea or Japan
The Sr. Business Development Manager (BDM) of Organic & WIAS of APJ is responsible for identifying, creating and developing current and new market opportunities of Organic (LSMS, ICSP, HPLC, eCDS) solutions with focus of WIAS (Winning in Analytical Science) throughout the APJ region.
– Lead business development activities across key markets in the region (Japan, Korea, India, South East Asia, Taiwan, and Australia & New Zealand) by creating business plans and GTM strategy to drive competitive advantage. Create clear value propositions against competitors
– The BDM will cooperate with sales team, marketing team and channel partners to achieve the sales target of LSMS, ICSP, HPLC, eCDS, and WIAS initiative.
– Strategic Planning: Complete market analysis, competitive response and define market and business development strategy of responsible products and Analytical Science (routine analysis) in discussion with regional managers and local commercial operations.
– Drive KOL interaction across the region, engaging at both academic and industry level to increase visibility of BU
– Drive KAM strategic planning and execution in collaboration with the commercial teams in the region. This to ensure high level of company-wide coordination, collaboration and engagement, both related to different business units and functional departments.
Work with local organizations on specific KOL and KAM activities directed at both market and industry segments.
– Regularly report to manager changes of market dynamics, regulation, competition, VOC and requirements from sales and service.
– Be a focal point to communicate with Business Units (BU) for product management, NPI, training, promotion program planning & implementation, pricing.
– Bachelor’s degree, prefer to chemistry, analytical science, life science, or engineering discipline
– Must have 5-10+ years of Chromatography ad Mass Spectrometry sales, marketing , or application experience.
– Ability to understand technology and articulate customer value and benefit proposition.
– Experience with KOL and KAM management, operating comfortably in both industry and academia.
– Demonstrated confidence in written, interpersonal, inter-cultural and oral communication in English and Korean.
– Self-motivated and action-oriented to work with a diverse and global team.
– Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific 4i Values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
– 30%~50% travel required
계약형태 : 정규직 (이사급)
근무지 : 서울 강남구 (수서역 근처)
급여 : 회사내규 (협의가능)
입사일 : ASAP
영문 이력서(CV) 필수
* 지원분야 및 연락처 명시
Thermo Fisher Scientific/써모피셔사이언티픽
써모피셔사이언티픽(Thermo Fisher Scientific)은 전세계 60여개 국가, 약 80,000명의 직원들과 함께, 연 매출 34조 원 이상을 달성하는 세계적인 과학 회사입니다. 써모피셔사이언티픽은 고객들이 세상을 더욱 건강하고, 깨끗하며, 안전하게 만들 수 있도록 돕는다는 사명을 가지고, 생명 과학 분야 연구 촉진, 복잡한 분석 난제 해결, 환자 진단 개선 및 의약품 개발, 실험실 생산성 향상에 주력하고 있습니다.
써모피셔사이언티픽 코리아는 약 800명의 임직원이 연매출 7,000억 이상을 달성하고 있습니다.
서울 강남구 광평로 281 수서오피스빌딩 / Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea