Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 2021.05.03
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Information and Communications
As an IT Business Analyst, you are responsible for supporting efficient business IT solutions in MBFS Korea.
You are consulting the business to support business demands in automotive financial service areas (operations, credit, finance etc.).
You identify business needs and collaborate with business to find optimal business processes considering as-is and to-be processes.
You define efficient processes for demands and enhancements, ensure best practice and standard processes within the regional and global IT Financial Services organization.
These are your main working areas:
You define, plan, track and manage the implementation of business demands related to our business areas.
You identify key priorities to deliver results by discussing with system analyst, business experts and our suppliers.
Business process understanding
You gain insight into business processes and prioritize topics based on their business impact to drive business performance.
You provide guidance and give constructive feedback.
Information security and data protection, risk and compliance
You implement IT Security concepts based on global Daimler IT & IT Financial Services standards and local regulations.
You implement appropriate measures to ensure data protection and data security.
You maintain ethical standards in accordance with our company policies and the compliance guidelines and policies including Anti-Bribery and all relevant competition laws.
IT Application Management
You take over the application management for key applications and have a good understanding of the technical setup of these applications.
You actively assess the impact of planned IT changes on critical business processes and minimize risks for disruptions.
You coordinate IT and business users to get input for planning and to present plans and ideas to have them approved.
You ensure application documentation is setup and regularly updated.
You manage supplier deliverables and ensure technical information is understandable for our business partners.
You manage our suppliers to deliver solutions which meet business requirements.
– Graduate or post graduate degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification
– Minimum 3 years of business experience in IT (plan/build/run)
– Good knowledge of a professional IT Service Management (Business Requirements, ITIL, etc.)
– High degree of business and process knowledge in the field of the automotive and finance industry
– Experience on applying technology to business processes
– Project management experience with waterfall or agile projects
– High degree of customer orientation, team spirit and motivation
– Strategic thinking, IT technical skills, professional and interpersonal skills
– Good problem solving and moderation skills
– Self-Initiative, high flexibility in working schedule, high reliability in delivering results
– Language skills: fluent in English and Korean