Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | email@example.com
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Marketing, Research
The Communications Specialist is responsible for Red Bull’s brand initiatives across all media channels in local market. She/he works closely with the Media Network Manager to strategically plan and execute the national EMO communications approach. The communications specialist also defines and manages the corresponding content production and distribution, fulfilling the role of a “correspondent” for the Red Bull Media House. Furthermore, the communications specialist develops and executes communications marketing ideas in close collaboration with the respective specialist in Sports, Culture, Communications, Brand, Consumer Collecting and Trade Marketing.
1. COMMUNICATIONS MARKETING DEVELOPMENT
– Develops and delivers a well-rounded communications marketing plan with Media Network Manager for key Red Bull brand properties, which is aligned with the marketing plan together with the Brand/Sports/Culture/CC Team.
– Executes and implements a yearly communications plan for all Red Bull Media Network channels – earned(paid media), owned(.COM), and managed(Social Media).
– Build rapport across all media and seize opportunities that can engage consumers with product/brand on different platforms.
2. CONTENT PRODUCTION
– Plans and executes the production of premium brand content, acting as executive producer for local market.
– Creates and/or adapts content concepts year-round across events, athletes, and influencers.
– Selects and manages the right production partners (still/moving images, freelancers, digital media etc.), briefs them and safeguards top quality execution and compliance with local but also international (Red Bull Content Pool) delivery standards.
– Responsible for “Rights Clearance of Media Content” to guarantee full exploitation on all Red Bull channels and international distribution.
3. CHANNEL MANAGEMENT
– Defines channel proposition, experience, and user journeys for brand’s owned and managed channels.
– Executes horizontal programming strategies with customized and complementary channel-specific scheduling and featuring.
– Ensures Red Bull is engaging its key target audiences across the top of the funnel – the Social Media
Channels, driving conversion down the funnel to Owned Platforms– directly or indirectly.
– Secures consistent, brand adequate, and inclusive tone of voice. Drives emotional reaction.
– Increases internal understanding of new and distributed media, ensuring all content is suitable for the
ever-changing distribution landscape and act spearhead for social innovation.
4. COMMUNICATIONS MARKETING TREND IDENTIFICATION
– Constantly identifies, analyses, and aligns the latest comms & digital marketing trends and emerging technologies and applies them to the Red Bull strategy in alignment with Media Network Manager.
-Benchmarks best practice examples in and outside the world of Red Bull relevant for Red Bull digital media activities.
5. PLANNING & REPORTING
– Develop communications marketing plans including annual business plan with supporting Media Network Manager.
– Develop reports for Media Network with supporting Media Network Manager.
– Reports to stakeholders on projects, planning and results.
– Seek new business opportunities in regard to content licensing and take the lead on content licensing deals for properties out of the Red Bull Sales Catalogue in the territory.
– Support Media Network Manager to develop & achieve team/marketing/company plan and goals.
– Collaborative work with all marketing teams to amplify marketing activities including projects, events and athlete, influencer & FoRB programs.
– Feed new format ideas, suggestions for possible content acquisitions and distributions, and adequate content for our brand building.
– Minimum 2 years work experience in the communication field
– Previous experience in relation to AE/Digital Advertising field is preferred
– Fluency in English
– Strong understanding of the local media landscape (all channels: Broadcast, Print, New Media, Influencers, Creators) and already possessing a strong network for possible opportunities.
– Broad production knowledge (photography, text, moving images).
– Highly efficient and effective project management and organizational skills.
– Experience in campaign reporting.
– MS skills. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)