Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Marketing, Research
This position is responsible for coordinating customer experience development by managing customer events and VIP loyalty program. He/She should present the events to give unforgettable moment that only Chanel can do it. Deliver distinguished and excellent customer experience to the brand, product, event and loyalty program. Also, she/he is responsible for support Fragrance and Beauty business in terms of loyalty program and campaign support.
– Lead and manage client events within Fragrance & Beauty division.
* Develop holistic event strategy for differentiated customer experience.
* Proactively deliver trend and needs on Korea market and propose strategic plan to global and regional teams.
* Deliver strategic event plan to strengthen credibility and desirability on Chanel Skincare.
* Initiate creative and strategic customer experience for pop up, PR open doors, workshops etc.
– Manage budget for the event and set up event KPI and ROI.
– Execute event in excellence and deliver event result and learnings to improve on the following actions.
– Manage all operational implementations and follow up actions after event.
– Proactively enhance and develop further on loyalty program /journey to the omni-channel clients.
– Manage loyalty program operation and expenses.
– Omni-channel membership & lifestyle journey management with automation in loyalty program.
– Design & deliver new omni-channel services and program and create offline retail experience connection with the app.
– Design new experience in SAB / EXB with client & data driven retail strategy.
– Support Fragrance&Beauty business in terms of CRM communication and manage budget: Fragrance Category support & analysis
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
– University degree in business, marketing and etc.
– Communication skill and strong Negotiation skill with vendors and trading counterparties.
– Strong documentation skills especially MS Office(word, excel, PowerPoint)
Work Experience :
– Beauty/Fashion/marketing/CRM/ Event experience preferred
– Minimum 5year (or more) experience in event management / marketing fields.
– Professional event creation and operation in luxury business field.
Required Competencies :
– Creative ideas, abilities to think differently from to the others
– Time management, collaborative, organized, proactive, flexible
– Ability to maintain professional relationships with other related divisions
– Excellent organization, planning and project management skill.
– Problem solution and Data analytics skill
– Good English/Korean/French(additional) in both speaking and writing.