Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | email@example.com
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Accounting
The position oversees Accounting and Tax department. The candidate will be responsible to provide the reliable financial information for decision makings or as per the regulation. She/He will be managing a team of 4 people. Her/His responsibility will be to maintain a team spirit and to allow people to grow. She/He will be the contact point during external audits and during tax audits. She/He will be responsible to deliver in time and in a high standard accounting data in respect to the accounting rules and tax regulation.
– Complete the financial statements with the supervision of a team
– Ensure all financial transactions are correctly processed and recorded in compliance with the group and accounting standards
– Review and Key reconciliations in accounting and treasury to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the financial statements
– Prepare and process the corporate tax accounting, and other key manual entries correctly. (e.g. key accruals, foreign exchange accounting, Tax related and other necessary booking entries.)
– Analytical review in PL and BS
– Prepare the local statutory account and the external audits
2) Reporting and others
– Publish Group closing packages in accordance with instructions and IAS principles.
– Ensure the accuracy of all closing reporting to group and regional office.
– Support the Financial memos with analysis
– Check vendors’ invoices for authorization and the proper accounting treatment.
– Provide the latest performance and estimation for the management decision makings
2. Tax Management
– Ensure that all the compulsory taxes (corporate tax, VAT, withholdings, property or sur tax…) are filed and paid correctly on a timely manner with a support of tax advisors
– Relevant documentation for all transactions that could raise tax issues
– Prepare BEPS, and support TP documentation from Customs point of view
– Follow-up external parties request (NTS or government) with support of legal and advisor
– Front line contact in a tax audit process, and tax related matters
3. Treasury and other administrations
– Administration works in accounting and treasury systems.
– Proactive documentations for all transactions necessary for the tax, accounting and treasury purpose.
– Group procedures compliance in accounting and treasury
– Review or prepare the treasury works and investment plan, and the cash forecast
– Ad-hoc accounting related calculations or works with 3rd parties e.g. banks, credit card companies.
– Minimum 10 years experiences in accounting and tax field
– People management experience is must
– Strong knowledge of accounting principles and tax practices
– Analysis skills and accuracy in details
– Highly organized and deadlines
– Anticipation and problem solving
– Managing skills with a team spirit
– CPA/CTA preferred
– SAP experience preferred
– Proficiency of MS office/Excel
– Fluent in English
서울 강남구 도산대로 45길 7 / Gangnam-gu, Seoul