Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Marketing, Research
As category executive, you will lead execution of marketing activities in Korea Environmental Control (purifier & humidifier) category. You will be responsible for media execution across all media platforms like TVC, website, social and digital, as well as managing core and tactical products. Also, you will support category manager in NPD launch and other administrative and coordination work within the team.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
Lead execution of marketing activity
· Working with category manager, develop monthly media execution plan and lead stakeholders in execution, aligned with marketing plan.
· Asset creation; place a brief with a clear direction, review the asset including translation and copy, deliver the final asset in a timely manner to ensure all assets are aligned with media goal and brand guideline
· Work with media agency to plan best in class media execution, explore innovative new media channels to ensure cut through
· Lead local activation projects; develop, propose local activation plan and lead execution.
· Effectively manage key external agencies – Creative Agency, Media Agency, Influencer Agency, etc.
Support marketing plan development and NPD launch
· Project management; support category manager in NPD launch execution, closely checking with cross-function on launch preparation
· Assist with marketing plan development including define consumer segment, develop product proposition and campaign strategy
· Conduct competitor and market analysis, including product and claim analysis, to develop counter strategies and initiatives
· Contribute to the formulation and execution of sales and marketing plans to differentiate Dyson, build brand equity and drive consumer purchase
· Check and support any on-going issue and key asks from team, cross-function and group commercial.
Deliver product marketing
· Develop go-to-market strategy for core and tactical products, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
· Track sales data per each product/channel in a regular basis and share key learnings & propose next steps
• At least one to four years track record of experience in marketing, brand management, product marketing or digital/social marketing
• Hands-on experience of marketing campaign planning and execution, social and influencer marketing and project management is a plus
• Entrepreneurial spirit to deal with ambiguity and willingness to take risks as needed while having a strong sense of ownership to assigned project
• Proven ability to work as team-player and collaborate with cross-function
• Broad thinker with strong analytical skills; ability to use market analysis to identify high potential opportunities
• Korean (Native) + English (Business).
DYSON KOREA / 다이슨코리아
Korea is one of the most important and fastest markets for Dyson worldwide. Dyson operates with a distributor partner in the market and creating its own subsidy business model in order to support the continued growth and enhance the owner experience.
서울시 강남구 테헤란로 142, 17층 (아크플레이스) / Gangnam-gu, Seoul