Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Frankfurt, Germany
Career Area : Marketing, Research
• Implement the regional marketing strategy and B2B marketing framework to optimize the impact of global and region led marketing programs.
• Work closely with HQ marketing leadership and regional sales leadership to identify and track joint goals around leads, pipeline revenue, sales opportunities, and conversion.
• Serve as lead contact between HQ marketing and subsidiary marketing/sales to develop mutually agreed upon KPIs for marketing campaigns, coordinate the hand off of leads from marketing to sales, ensure leads are appropriately contacted and measure campaign success via Marketing Automation Tool.
• Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders across the subsidiary sales/ marketing teams to execute marketing campaign on time and within budget.
• Conduct deep dive to get insights on marketing campaign performance, understand reason behind of these measured metrics, and lead customer analytical initiative that related to marketing/business direction.
• 3+ years of relevant marketing experience, plus experience marketing B2B technology products or services.
• Proven knowledge of lead flow process and sales and marketing automation tools, such as Eloqua (Highly preferred) or other tools
• Effective communication and marketing program execution skills, with the ability to energize others
• Strong team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive in highly collaborative and fast paced environments.
• Problem-solver with strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, business acumen and the ability to find creative ways to optimize performance.
• Demonstrated experience working with sales leadership and sales teams in driving pipeline and revenue.
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
• Eloqua experience
• Native level English skills
• Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Interested in building teams, programs, processes.
• Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results.
LG Electronics Europe / LG전자
LG Electronics B2B develops a comprehensive package of products & solutions across LG Group Companies
Collaborating with planners, engineers and stakeholders to develop global “best practice” solutions.
Germany Alfred-Herrhausen-Allee 3-5, D-65760 Eschborn