Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Bussiness Development, Marketing, Research
The e-commerce team manager will take the responsibility of building e-commerce strategy, managing day to day operation and team and accountable for the e-commerce P&L.
The manager reports to e-commerce & brand marketing director and plays the core role to grow healthy e-commerce business. The manager is expected to work cross functionally across the organization.
Having solid business experience and knowledge on the e-commerce and consumer insights, the manager will bring strong result orientation and drive to lead execution with a hands-on approach.
More specifically, the e-commerce manager will be responsible for:
– Develop and drive e-commerce operation strategy
– Manage digital performance focusing on retailer platforms (Naver brand store, Premium malls, Coupang) and growing 3rd party online business
– Build up strong relationship with key accounts and develop new opportunity
– Managing team for daily operation.
– Budgeting e-commerce sales target and achievement
– Drive promotion and Digital marketing activities in collaboration with marketing team.
– Develop e-commerce content (product detail page planning, digital advertising content planning) in collaboration with marketing team.
– Responsible for managing stock and order in E-commerce with stakeholders
– 이커머스 운영 전략 수립
– 네이버 브랜드 스토어 운영 및 제휴사(종합몰, 오픈마켓, 쿠팡, 마켓컬리) 본사 직거래 운영 관리
– 채널별 프로모션 기획 및 운영
– 이커머스 콘텐츠 관리 (제품 상세페이지 기획, 디지털 광고 콘텐츠 기획)
– 상품 재고 및 발주관리
– Bachelor’s degree
– Minimum of 7+ years direct experience in e-commerce, On-line MD, digital marketing.
– Hands on experience in building and operating brand-owned malls or online MDs of e-commerce companies
– Proficient in English
– Analytics and data reading capability
– Team player with proactive, pleasant personality with high communication skill.
– Experience in kitchen and living categories is preferred
For the talent, we offer competitive package with fringe benefits and great opportunity to join the exciting journey to contribute to the development of Fissler as well as personal development.
– 4년제 대졸이상
– 유관경력 7년 이상
– 브랜드 자사몰 구축 및 운영 경험자 또는 대형 이커머스기업 온라인 MD 출신 경력자
– 영어 능통자
– 주방 및 리빙 카테고리 경험자 우대