Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | email@example.com
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Marketing, Research
The Sports Marketing Intern is responsible for Red Bull’s key Sports events and Athlete projects in the local market. Working closely with our Sports Manager, our Sports Intern assists in the development and execution of our tailored annual Marketing plan. You will have a strong understanding of the local sports landscape, and together with the Sports Manager, you will drive a positive impact for our brand through Sports-related activations, events and athletes.
RED BULL ATHLETES SUPPORT AND MANAGEMENT
– Support national sports manager in daily athletes’ affairs and specific projects
– Support the development and execution of national Red Bull athlete activations, projects and events to a highly professional level
– Find and bring various ideas to achieve our goals by utilizing local Red Bull athlete
– Develop and support to execute Sporting event to give ‘World of Red Bull’ experience to our consumers
– Directly operate event promotion which enhances event awareness and registration
3RD PARTY EVENT PROGRAM
– Support 3rd party events around the country and contribute to bringing tailored plans to add value for event organizers, participants and spectators.
– Organize event tools and materials, executing a high standard and to Red Bull global brand standards.
– Contribute to come up with interesting topics, new formats and media content for Red Bull Media House and answer all sports-related consumer requests
– Experience in marketing or sports industry(part-time job, internship, etc)
– Project Management experience / Sport Event Experience
– Understanding of sports industry, marketing
– Creative, innovative and open-minded
Nice to Have)
– EDV (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
– High interest in all kinds of sports, including e-sports.
– Creative skills in graphic design, visuals and presentations are advantages
– Verbal/Written English Fluency preferred