Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | email@example.com
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Business Development
In the role as Country Food Manager, you are responsible for ensuring Food as a key growth driver for IKEA by providing an inspiring and unique meeting with the customers in existing and new meeting places. You are also responsible for driving and strengthening food knowledge and leadership to address food quality and operational excellence and to address effectiveness and efficiency by providing exceptional quality in common ways of working, solutions and equipment’s as well as for ensuring a truly commercial food experience that is safe, people and planet positive, healthy and delicious, affordable and convenient, human and joyful, with a Swedish touch.
• Be responsible for managing resources (people and money): Responsible for people planning within Food. Manage Sales prioritization and forecasting, Pricing and Margin mix development. Ensure food quality and operational cost efficiency and effectiveness to secure Sales results and Profitability Develop functional budget, ensure approval, forecasting, follow up and coordination with Commercial Manager to secure country and functional goals are covered
• Act as a member of the Commercial Management Team and proactively contribute to IKEA business plan, commercial plan and commercial calendar process
• Ensure the positioning of Food as a driver for growth, visitation, customer experience and brand positioning
• Drive Food operational excellence and business development to enable safe, consistent high food quality in convenient, human and joyful customer experience within all customer and co-worker meeting places
• Be accountable for sales and profitability of the function, quality of food, food safety, IKEA standards, legal compliance and customer experience
• Ensure Food financial results through monitoring the performance, identify gaps and initiate changes
• Secure the pricing and sales and supply planning process for the Food business
• Drive seamless Food experience and maximize conversion within all customer meeting points to enable extraordinary growth
• Lead, coach and develop a high performing Food team that will strongly contribute to reach the common objectives and goals (e.g. growth, profitability, brand positioning, customer experience) as well as matrix for store food managers
• Actively foster the interdependent leadership and active cooperation across all functions and units, within and outside Commercial, to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Expansion, Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), Facility, People & Culture)
• Secure the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals
• Measure performance of output in all areas to maximize efficiency and effectiveness/ensure performance excellence throughout the year
• Take lead in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values where our co-workers are informed, engaged and empowered
• Lead the transformation of the Food function in the country
In this role you will report to the Country Commercial Manager. This role is located in Gwangmyeong city.
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance as well as creating customer value. In addition, you are passionate about the food business and exploring new and innovative opportunities.
You have key previous experiences and skills in following areas:
• Preferred to have minimum 10 years of experience working in Food business
• Preferred working experience from retail, preferably food sector.
• Proven experience in demonstrating strong leadership capabilities and successful track record in managing leaders and teams with different disciplines within the Food function.
• Proven record of making and implementing action plans, providing clear directions, and following up on goals.
• Fluent written and spoken English
You have knowledges and capabilities in following areas:
• knowledge of strategies, priorities and business planning process as well as of direction setting, creation of strategic and operational goals and plans including follow up on KPIs as well as of the IKEA multichannel reality and online customer behaviours.
• Broad knowledge of IKEA food business and IKEA food operations as well as of (food) trends that influence home furnishing, retail design and communication to gain insight to a more appealing product presentation for customers in our retail environment.
• Good knowledge of local food safety regulations as well as of co-worker satisfaction assessments and potential actions to ensure the desired co-worker satisfaction and retention.
• Good change and stakeholder management skills and know how to apply these in an extremely ambiguous environment requiring cross functional collaboration.
• Ability to learn IKEA concept, brand objectives, IKEA Culture & Values and vision as well as of IKEA tools, processes and cycles.
• Ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of Food as an integrated part of the business as well as to understand and create clarity around complex situations and interdependencies.
• Ability to coach and influence a team while communicating in an inspirational way with IKEA tone of voice.
• Ability to take a holistic and long-term view and identify business opportunities accordingly combined with strong operational skills with ability to prioritize, delegate and make efficient decisions with speed and simplicity as well as to follow up and measure output and capture learning.
이케아는 집에서의 생활에 대한 열정을 가지고 있는 가치지향적인 기업입니다. 이케아의 모든 제품들은 집을 보다 더 좋은 곳으로 만들기 위한 이케아의 아이디어에서 비롯합니다. 이케아는 ‘많은 사람들을 위한 더 좋은 생활을 만든다’는 비전 아래 ‘보다 많은 사람들을 위하여 멋진 디자인과 기능의 다양한 홈퍼니싱 제품을 합리적인 가격에 제공한다’는 생각을 경영철학으로 삼고 있습니다. 이케아는 공급업체들과 장기적인 관계를 맺고, 자동화 생산에 투자하며, 제품을 대량 생산하여 전 생산 과정의 가치 사슬을 최적화합니다. 이를 통해 이케아는 소비자들에게 좋은 품질의 제품을 합리적인 가격에 제공하기 위해 노력합니다. 이케아의 비전은 홈퍼니싱 솔루션 제공을 넘어 모든 이해관계자들이 더 나은 생활을 누릴 수 있도록 하는 것입니다.
경기도 광명시 일직로 17 14352 / Gwangmyeong-si, Gyeonggi-do