Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | email@example.com
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Marketing, Research
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
1. Create campaigns and marketing activities to generate leads for sales
2. Maximize conversion rate of campaigns to achieve sales KPIs
3. Analyze the performance of campaigns and develop execution plan to maximize sales
4. Drive the improvement of customer engagement with contents, partnership in terms of marketing communication.
5. Execution & Improving the marketing and sales activity such as product development, AD production, sales process of Omni center
Business Marketing & Sales Strategy of Omni Center (50%)
– Create campaign strategy and marketing activities to generate leads
– Develop monthly campaign plans and sales strategy for Omni center to achieve the target and KPIs aligned with the company target
– Suggest new products, develop communication messages and creatives for customers to maximize the conversion rate of Campaigns and improve productivity
– Analyse the performance of campaigns and develop execution plan to maximize sales
Execution Management & Enhancement (30%)
– Manage Sales campaigns and creating leads stably for maximizing productivity
– Create new campaign development, new process to increase sales and efficiency
– Develop and use collaborative relationships with the related teams to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals and enhance the process
– Accountable for digital performance and act with a sense of urgency to address issues and take advantage of opportunities. Immediate access to key financial and operational data
New Initiatives related Digital Marketing (20%)
– Develop the ideas of new business model, structure and partnership including Digital Insurance Business
– Develop & execute Omni channel business aligned with Digital Direct, DM and PA
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
• A minimum of over 5 years’ experience in a digital related or marketing position
• In depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and digital analytics
• Worked in a Digital marketing led business / industry exposure
• Prefer to have someone with a keen business P&L acumen on Marketing ROI
• Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
• Basic in business English