Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | email@example.com
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Marketing, Research
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
: Ad Operation manager will be accountable for TikTok’s branding ad campaign execution such as Hash Tag Challenges to ensure finely set-up with brand clients, sales teams, agencies and third-party stakeholders for creatives, stickers etc. We are looking for a candidate has a great focus on client service, execute successful brand campaigns for advertisers, and deep understanding of digital media advertisement ecosystem.
1. Streamline the holistic ad operations process from campaign planning, execution, to reporting and measurement.
2. Manage Ad performance analysis and self-serving ad platform for the newly-set-up platform.
3. Set-up and monitor placed branding ad campaigns in a timely manner on the system.
4. Ensure sales team to be updated about their campaign booking status to timely launch, and assist in campaign optimizations to meet client goals.
5. Campaign Delivery. Monitor campaign delivery to make sure the campaigns reach the target audience, run smoothly, and exceed brands’ expectations; this includes collaborating with teams (sales, account managing, service) for creatives, conducting publisher implementation, troubleshooting for trafficking, managing daily ads delivery reports, and escalating to third-party vendors if needed.
6. Client-facing communications. Serve as an important point of contact and support account manager for client communications; own the set-up process, campaign management, and ads execution of several top accounts, while maintaining a high-quality standard for the Ad Operations team to ensure accuracy.
7. Strategic Ads planning. Provide consultation to clients on the correct setup of campaigns, tagging, targeting, and the use of mobile apps, social videos and ad technologies to meet clients’ needs.
1. Graduate in management/Commerce. Management degree is preferred.
2. At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
3. Fluent in both English and Korean, which could be used as working languages.
4. Enthusiastic attitude; eager to build new career and willing to learn new things in fast-paced environment.
5. Good communication and expression ability, executive ability and anti-pressure ability.
6. Excellent ability to analyze and solve problems. Great logical and data sensitivity.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
It’s Your Turn to Make a Change!
We connect people
Our platform helps people around the world become a part of a global community.
We empower creators
Everyone is a creator, whether they’re using our app or developing their career here at TikTok.
We explore possibilities
We stay curious: we’re always searching for inspiration in ourselves and the world around us.
With products available in over 150 markets, we have offices in 126 cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. As of November 2019, ByteDance has over 60,000 employees and 15 research and development centers around the globe.
서울특별시 강남구 영동대로 417 오토웨이타워 417 / Gangnam-gu, Seoul