Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | email@example.com
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Trade, Production Management
POSITION REPORTS TO:
(Autonomy and Responsibility is key)
Directly to Logistics, Compliance, After Sales & Quality Manager
– Internal: Department including Finance and Operations covering Business Planning, Finance and Accounting, IS&T; Merchandising and Supply chain, Retail, Marketing and Communications, Visual Merchandising and Store Projects; Brand’s Headquarter including Supply Chain and Logistics Dept.
– External: 3rd party logistics service providers (3PL), e.g. warehouse, freight forwarder and transportation company; customs broker; out-sourced repair center.
Brief outline of the role:
Your role will be to manage the logistics operation, trade compliance, after sales service. You will be reporting to and working closely with Logistics, Compliance, After Sales & Quality Manager to ensure the operation flow including documentations is compliant with local regulations.
You will be collaborating with local supply chain and Customer service/ Logistic HQ, Retail and Merchandising, to ensure the right products (merchandise and non-merchandise) are delivered at the right time to cope with the needs.
You are also responsible for the after-sales service process to maintain operation standard in accordance to HQ’s guidelines.
You will be responsible for e-commerce fulfillment operations.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Logistics support:
-Coordinate with HQ Customer Service and monitor inbound shipment including cross-docking, product labelling, delivery to boutiques, stock transfers or re-export and reverse logistics to warehouse
-Responsible for data and inventory accuracy in the Point-of-Sales system; perform Cegid adjustment, validate shipment invoices and billings; follow up on credit notes
-Support family sales; price change and markdown price re-labelling; events or store projects; destruction
-Define and set up, review and revise the SOP, workflow and procedure manual, look for best practice to streamline the operation with the endorsement from different stakeholders.
-Set KPI, monitor the performance and negotiate with 3PL not limited to transportation and warehouse, target on shortening the lead-time, operation efficiency and process enhancement
-Logistics cost analysis, budget preparation, routine and ad hoc reports
-Logistics person in charge for retail / supply chain projects including 3PL contract renewal and ad hoc assignments. Ensure the execution with regular feedback to HQ and APAC regional office for improving operation efficiency.
-Maintain relationship with different departments and external parties to understand, anticipate the business needs, propose change or solutions.
2. Trade compliance
-Ensure import and export shipments are complied with Customs laws and regulations, validate the shipment documents and transportation mode, if needed.
-Support the Customs broker by working with the freight forwarder to ensure goods are cleared through Customs, HS code classification, country of origin
-Support Korean labelling database, translation and tool
-Prepare and follow up applications of CITES, non-CITES, permits of licensed products
-Ensure to support proper shipment records, declaration data, duty and tax payment; maintain filing system for Customs Audit
-Assure duty-free application of Free Trade Agreements to eligible products
-Supporting role in customs inquiries or inspection, including face-to-face customs meetings, if needed
-Set KPI and analyze shipment clearance delay, corrective action plan for future with review of Logistics, Compliance, After Sales & Quality Manager
-Support to develop and maintain operation manual to ensure company adherence; support internal departments, guiding I/E and transportation compliance
-Update Logistics, Compliance, After Sales & Quality Manager on regulatory changes and alert HQ for compliance solutions
3. After sales service
-Lead repair and after sales service process, system and improvement projects
-Follow up quality issue return and repair
-Manage out-sourced repair center performance, quality, product inventory and spare part inventory, stock-take, database and rate to ensure smooth repair flow with high quality
-Control spare part inventory in out-sourced repair center
-Maintain product compliance needs, government requirements
-Support counterfeit customs inspection and ad hoc projects
– University graduated in disciplines related to supply chain and logistics, operation management or business-related subjects.
– Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience with hands-on project management.
– Analytical, problem solving and continuous improvement mindset
– Positive, self-motivated to take up responsibility and able to work independently
– Strong numerical sense, excellent MS Excel skills and knowledge in Macro
– Knowledge in POS Cegid and SAP system is a plus
– Good time management, interpersonal organizational skills
– Excellent Korean and English is required to manage the product master translation