Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | email@example.com
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : Marketing, Research
Reporting to the APAC Social Lead, the Editor will be the voice of Korea for TikTok. They will develop an unmistakable entertainment style through compelling publishing (content and copy) across TikTok’s own social media channels. The successful applicant will be obsessed with culture, especially in music, entertainment, sports and gaming, as well as having a deep understanding of the internet and meme subculture.
The Editor will be a social media ninja, understanding all aspects of paid and organic social, and how to deploy each format tactically to capture attention, create conversation and fuel word of mouth. The Editor will be given creative freedom across social media and the internet, seeing it as a sandbox for new ways to tell stories that connect to niche and scaled audiences alike.
TikTok is one of the fastest moving companies in the world and the Editor will thrive in moving at the speed of the app, breaking entertaining stories on a daily and sometimes hourly basis.
Responsibilities will include:
– Flawless execution of social media content marketing from checking and checking again all copy and content, to on-going testing and improving via social media publishing tools
– Own and update the market’s editorial calendar, be immersed in the business to understand all needs as well as culture to see how to remix the two things together for great storytelling opportunities
– A huge team player, keeping across XFN requests and reporting them back into daily newsroom meetings as potential concepts – The expert in social media, understand every feature in paid and organic social and be a champion for innovation in the team
– The #1 resource for culture in the market, staying on top of trends in key verticals, spotting influential stories and posts as they break and having a great POV for how to remix it
– Fountain of knowledge for the team, constantly sharing things that should make us jealous from other brands and industries – Use social listening to uncover insights to turn into fun new stories
– Metric obsessive, one eye on all key KPIs from growth to engagement, highlight needs and address them with speed and attention to make sure every single post is a winner
– Editorial and social (paid and organic) background a must
– At least 7-10 years of overall experience
– Experience in cultural marketing preferred
– Track record of breaking social media stories in real-time
– Track record of great social projects which have created conversation and broken into the cultural zeitgeist
– Ability to speak / write fluently in English and Korean
– Obsessed with the detail, with strong analytical skills
– An expert in social media, across all major platforms
– Familiar with TikTok community and shows a deep understanding of the content ecosystem and its role in culture today
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
It’s Your Turn to Make a Change!
We connect people
Our platform helps people around the world become a part of a global community.
We empower creators
Everyone is a creator, whether they’re using our app or developing their career here at TikTok.
We explore possibilities
We stay curious: we’re always searching for inspiration in ourselves and the world around us.
With products available in over 150 markets, we have offices in 126 cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. As of November 2019, ByteDance has over 60,000 employees and 15 research and development centers around the globe.
서울특별시 강남구 영동대로 417 오토웨이타워 417 / Gangnam-gu, Seoul