Exprive Inc. | Business Registration: 284-88-01814 | Seungmin Baek
123-1001, 79 Haengdang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea (04713)
+82 070-8064-5884 | email@example.com
Location : Seoul, Korea
Career Area : General Office Work
We are looking for exceptional talent! Check out this job opportunity in GUCCI.
Position : Client Data & insights Manager
Department : Client Engagement
Reporting To : Client Engagement Director
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly new modern approach to fashion. Under the vision of Creative Director, Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion and luxury brands. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic –Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories than owns a portfolio of distinguished luxury and lifestyle brands.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Client Data & Insights Manager is a pivotal position within Gucci, accountable for Gucci Korea database management and client insights for all channels.
Reporting to the Client Engagement Director in Korea, she/he will be responsible for database build and optimization, keep on database effectiveness, all the insights and reports of clients from all channels to define the business opportunity and enhance client engagement strategy and activations.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Solid support Client Engagement Director to oversee Korea database & client insights roadmap
• Build Korea single client view database by closely working with global data & insights team and local Kering MIS team to define the scope and roadmap.
• Make sure the integration from local to global of database transfer seamlessly and effectively.
• In conjunction with global data & insight team and Kering MIS to make sure the all the data tracking systems and platforms works smooth in Korea for CE and retail.
• Be responsible to define the reporting scope & methods and responsible to lead team for all tracking reports routine or ad-hoc delivery in high quality and timely manner.
• Ensure clienteling KPI setting in conjunction with Sales performance, Retail team and closely track and share with retail to define the opportunity with business relevancy.
• Closely work with Client Engagement Campaign Management team to support from data insight to support optimize the campaign communication journey and content.
• Closely work with Client Relations, Client D&E and retail team to provide clienteling insight and clearly define and track KPIs.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• High communications skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in database management
• In-depth knowledge on CRM and customer journey in correlation with business
• Insights and consultancy expertise (Retail background)
• English fluency
• Luxury and/or fashion experience, a plus
• Capable with resilience
• Very strong data sense
• Agile and proactive
• Positive minded and collaborative spirit
Gucci Korea / 구찌코리아
구찌는 1921년 창업 이래 최고급 소재 사용을 고집하며 토스카니 지역 숙련된 장인들의 장인정신과 참신하고 매력적인 디자인을 만들어내는 전통을 중시하고 있습니다.
구찌의 성공요인은 전세계 유명인사를 비롯하여 까다로운 안목을 가진 고객들에게 잘 알려진 강력한 아이콘이라는 점입니다.
구찌 제품은 시대와 장소에 따라 모던하게 그리고 혁신적으로 변모를 거듭하며 다시 태어나고 있습니다.
서울시 강남구 영동대로 517 아셈타워 / Gangnam-gu, Seoul