Act as a product manager point of contact for Sales, Training, PR, VM, CRM and other departments in a very collaborative environment.
- Develop new product launch plans and communications
- Set up campaign strategy & objectives (New products strategy, VM & POS plans, etc) for successful campaign launch by working closely with relevant teams.
- Devise campaign action plans by channels (POS, Event, etc.)
- Share weekly campaign sales report & analyze keyline sales.
- Set up short / long term strategies by supporting Marketing Manager
- Manage all aspects of local development including print production, POS materials, and special events and make sure the plans are properly executed at POS levels by closely communicating with counter managers, retail managers and visiting counters.
- Develop event (Podium and popup) contents and actively suggest customers’ activities idea based on global guideline.
- Analyze and control campaign expense and all promotional expenses.
- Consolidate campaign feedback from other teams and share with global
- Closely work with outside agencies to hire promoters, produce campaign brochures and execute events.
- Identify key competitors’ activities, new products and the trends
- Forecast New/regular products’ selling qty & PO by product line
- Control orders, stock level and ensure sales forecast accuracy – Saleable & POSM
- Check POSM usage
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on the expertise of the consumer, market and competitors